We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Repairs and Rewires
Is your home suffering through electrical problems but you can’t figure out where they are coming from? Don’t hesitate to call us.
New Distribution Boards
If you’re older home is unable to keep up with the sometimes intense electrical demands of the 21st century, then call us for a quote for a new distribution board upgrade
Lighting upgrades , Lighting Design and Security
Are you noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more constant basis? Then you need an electric lighting upgrade! Call us today.
Faulty wiring, downed power lines, and an overabundance of appliances can overwhelm your electrical system and spell trouble for your home’s power.
Vehicle Charging Installation
We are fully approved Rolec charger installers and are OLEV registered to install charging points for electric & PHEV vehicles.
Mineral Cable Specialist
Mineral insulated copper cables (MICC), also know as pyro cables, deliver the ultimate operating performance under fire conditions
Periodic Electrical Inspection
Periodic electrical inspection and testing of wiring to ensure safety and reliability
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured